Silent Conversations

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

MY PARADISE

Close your eyes
And visualize
A place so peaceful
Called Paradise...

In the middle of the city lies this lake
Not exactly the main attraction
But it is my desired destination
The simple beauty of the water
A splendor like no other...

Soft music playing,
The wind so gentle...
The view so serene...
And the night so calm...
What a beautiful sight and sound
To the heart of the beholder.
What a true blessing of nature!

Breeze playing gently,
Refreshing and sweet
And in the fall of the lovely rain drops
In its beautiful rhythm
I hear a gentle melody-
A beautiful melody
That soothens the heart
And removes all palady.

I feel the breeze going through my soul,
Songs whistling through my mind of all emotions...
Just the beautiful silence of realities dreamt...
My favorite place in the world,
For I'm never sad for to long...
Here's nature's sweet song,
Sung just for me when I'm blue.
I can go from sorrow to joy
Quicker here than anywhere else I know,
Because I see all the hidden beauty,
That is so much more than just a show.

Paradise is a beauty
We are granted with love...
A gift from above!
And that's why this is my favorite spot,
Out of all the other's in time and space,
Cause nothing else has had this effect on me,
To quickly bring a smile on my face.

It’s free to smile here
It's the place that is truly free.
I see a glimpse of paradise
Right before me.

For a moment
The surrounding utters no sound.
Time ceases.
The paradise of dreams comes true.

The beauty before me
Takes my breath away.
I thank God once more
For giving me another day
To live life and enjoy nature
In such a peaceful way.

I know even when I leave
This is where my mind will stay...
I walk away,
Knowing I will return one day!

Posted by sugi :: 7:27 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------