Silent Conversations

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

God's Gift

I hear your voice through the wind,
and in the clouds I see your name.
You bring life to the world along with you
You are a precious gift from world above.

So happy do I feel
when I see your lovely smile.
The way you laugh and care for others
by going beyond that extra mile.

Your simple presence
gives me joy
Add your voice and a smile,
and I melt away.

Sometimes you seem to be calm,
making me feel absolutely lost.
Sometimes you are full of fury and anger
making me sense danger.
Sometimes you are too impatient and too intolerant.
You allow the stresses of life to mould you
and allow the people to experience the result of their folly.

I know your imperfections as well as your perfections,
know your negatives as well as your positives.
And I find I love you not in spite of those,
but as much because of them as anything else.
I treasure that spark within you.

I love the way we have fun doing the strangest things,
or the way we can enjoy each other doing nothing at all.
We always have fun with each other,
you enjoying the thrill of life,
me just enjoying you.
Your life has touched mine
and have changed my life
in ways I could never describe in depth.

There are days
when you bring out the child in me
bubbling with joy
and giggling at sweet nothings.

You give me strength to smile
when my mind is tired and heart is weak.

You share my joy and laugh with me
when life rewards me with marvelous gifts.

You are more precious
than all of the world's gold.
I only wish to see you more,
And make each moment last
The times I spend with you,
make my heart complete.
Without you,
the future is obsolete.
Hope the world understands that
and appreciate you
as much as I do, my dear water.

Posted by sugi :: 4:01 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------